Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Latest

Me and My Bestest..My Sister
Nags Head
Scrapping Weekend


Well I have been quite busy..working alot last week and the weekend and this week...(though a sick lil girl kept me home on Monday)! I have some updates, as we only had three confirmed on the SU Club for Sept 17th...I am moving that date...I will call the gals and let them know. I also will be holding a Workshop here at the house for everyone to attend, you walk away with some great ideas..and a few projects...that will in October.


Next..I have bought a three tier ATC holder...omgosh..watch out...I am now done with crown album, so my next project is the ATC holder...as I am doing the larger one for scrapbooking...for doing small layouts and inspiration tags and such...I am so excited to get this project on the road...I have to get the smaller one when it arrives at the store...that will be for ATC cards..but with pictures...


Next project will be my Christmas Mini Album...using a great BoBunny line..I so cannot wait to start that one...that class will be held in November...so getting the inspiration going...


I took a class...Monday night..I so enjoyed Tara, our buyer at AAS, she is Awesome...she held her first class since being back..and I learned a great deal from her...who would have thunk I could make a palm tree..hahaha...I did...so excited...we all had a great time...and I can't wait to take another one of her classes.


Personal note: I am going to be placing an SU order..so if you need something...let me know...I have let the summer go...considering I was not home much of it...but with everything slowing down after the next camping trip..I am really excited..to get it back going...I love taking and participating in classes/clubs...inspires me..and I love to learn even more...


If you visited my blog, please leave a comment..so I can see who was here...let me know what you think of the blog...:o)


Hope everyone has a great Wednesday...!!


Hugs,


Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment