Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh My..Blog Fun

Sharing today Imaginisce... on Facebook..they have it set up to show you the fun things..and do goody boxes...go check them out on http://www.facebook.com/#!/Imaginisce !! Blogging is fun, it can be time consuming but I always find out what is going on and see all the new lines coming out. If you are on FB and want to see what my creations are, just go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ScrappinNChattin/189007331110794 to see daily antics and happenings with ScrappinNChattin. Click on Like so you can get posts that I send out and share!! How fun.

I had me a great day yesterday, I worked on another Castle Album, using a princess line I bought awhile back and finally did it up..yep..another day of scrapping, yet with my sister and a friend. We had an awesome day..can't wait to do it again next month! The album will be posted soon, as I want to add some more fun embellies to it and possibly adding pages..the best part..I have a castle album with both granddaughters in it...the first one was with Savanna..next one..gonna have to look for..a boy theme..for my lil peanut who will be born in June..a GRANDSON..so all blue for me..these days..hehehe

A work in progress..still adding ribbons, more flairs and blings..and pages..will be painting too..added touch for the last part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment