Friday, May 31, 2013

Today is the day ladies, the new catalog available for ordering products. You will love all the new inspiration & products in this catalog. So today...Spring Catalog ends, 2012-2013 ends June 3rd, and the new 2013-2014 CATALOG starts..so that is three catalogs to order from in one day..TODAY ONLY...for Spring...so what are you waiting for? well..keep watch as the excitement has been building for this new catalog. Once June 3rd comes that catalog will be gone..say goodbye to your fav stamps that have not made it to the new one..

Want a new catalog??? Call me, text me, or email me, respond on here...or go to my fb page and Like My Page...  All out of state customers will need to paypal shipping, the catalog is no charge. I am excited..to sell Stampin Up when they just keep coming out with new and great ideas for us to share with you.

More News, deals???
25% off these selected stamp sets...

  Photopolymer Stamp set..yes..this is new! All information is on this flyer..what are you waiting for...

visit my website www.valeriebeary.stampinup.net !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment