Friday, August 21, 2009

Blogging and Scrapping

Maya Road Suitcase & Journal Album







At work doing what I do best!


Welcome to the New Blog..My Creative Zone..a place to share layouts and projects and more. I hope to keep this one as the main blog, since changing. I am happy to share and answer questions. I work at All About Scrapbooks! I am an Instructor as well. I have also begun a side business on my personal time, Stampin Up, since stamps have become another addiction of mine, don't get me wrong, I enjoy my acrylic stamps, but my SU stamps have been very inspiring as of lately!

I will be posting pictures in the next few days, as I am working, right now I sit in my recliner and type this..relaxing after working today. We have had a lot new product come into the store, and more to come, being that our wonderful Buyer at AAS attended CHA. Wow..is all I can say !


I will enjoy seeing feedback on this blog, I am hoping to get it completely up and running in this week coming. You will find information on what I am working on, what classes I teach, that will be coming up, and my stampin up addiction!! This is a fun time of year coming up, so watch for some great classes (as usual year long) but even more so with the approaching Holidays. Fall & Christmas is my busy time, I love my house decorated for the season, and everything I do is geared to the season...Family time..Life's Precious Moments...those days as well as remembering my visits to Alabama, Camping and my daily antics.

Fun is here and to stay. Hope to see you on here...drop me a line..and keep up with the blog, I like to share..and learn from you as well. If there is anything I can mention in the blog about events or something, I will be happy to do that, as long as it is related topics and special functions..such as October is Breast Awareness Month..just let me know.


Many Hugs to all of you,


Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment