Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Is Here

Happy Spring everyone, I have been really busy with work, my Cuddlebug..and our trip to Colorado! About to leave in a week for Alabama to see my uncle. Lots of great things going on..Just had my class for the Easter Mini Album which was great..now getting ready for my next project..which would be the Mother Daughter-Sister Crop/Class. This will consist of a Crop with a two page layout class. I am excited! I will post pictures soon of this awesome day to come..which is on Saturday May 8th.

May 1st is National Scrapbook Day. I am excited..we will have a Crop on that day 10 am to midnight..$5 fee will be collected, only to credit your tab back ..so the crop will be FREE...so come on out on Friday which is All Day Crop and then leave your Scrappin Gear for the next morning and just return...the store will have sales...and then Make N Takes ..a fun day in store for you all...More information will be coming!

My next project...after the Mother Daughter Crop...will be the Castle Album...yes...by popular demand..I am doing another Castle..with the new Princess line we got in..and I can't wait..that will be so much fun..with adding coordinating ribbon...along with the paper of course.

The weather has been awesome...I am looking forward to Saturday..a day off and awesome weather..what gal could ask for more. Tim Holtz sizzix dies are in ...well some..being we have sold out on alot of them. I will be posting this week..with awesome news....

No comments:

Post a Comment