Sunday, July 22, 2012

I hope to go to another one with these awesome gals!!!!!
Got this in our bag!!
Cards we made..
Six total projects..all Awesome

3D goodies...oh yeah..




Stamp Camp July 21st, what a day we had..left to right..Me..my sis Connie, friend Debbie and buddy Pam Ticen..also SU demonstrator. We had a day filled with cards and 3D projects. So enjoyed signing up for this and the card swap! ton of awesome cards..prizes...I even won Stampin Piercing Mat...and the ornament frame..so cool! We left there and enjoyed going to Office Max so me and Pam could get our SU catalogs binded..with clear cover front..etc...then off to Michaels we went...we all used our apps on our phone with coupon..mine finally worked..hahaha. Then dinner..we chose Cracker Barrel, shh don't tell my lil Savanna..but all was a good day! I am ready to do it again..hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment