Friday, February 22, 2013

Stampin Up Demonstrator, Valerie Beary

  


Back into Stampin Up!! Joined January 22nd, the best time, because

This is the Best of 25 Years in Stampin Up...

 Best of 25 Years Monthly Stamp set, sign up with me, receive the
retired stamps and one brand new stamp in that set, each month you will 
receive the set, after six sets, you get to choose a free stamp set from
catalog...ask me for more details..end of the year, 12 stamp sets and plus two free..

 My Stampin Up Kick Off Workshop was Held 
Feb 10th, wow..it was awesome. Alot of free product
from Sale-A-Bration and as I was the Hostess, this 
helped me order more for my business.  These two Valentine Cards 
were a hit, I love how the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder just added 
that "wow" factor for this card, layered and using the ticket duo builder
punch and Thats the Ticket stamp set, it was incredible.
The best part was creating on my own, factoring in all the 
embossing folders we have through SU, if you don't have
the Big Shot, ya might want to invest..cuts any dies, embosses and impresses 
me every time.
  
The choices, the colors that coordinate with all your paper, inks, 
and embellishments, what more could you ask for!! Stamp sets 
that are precise in inking, new stampin inkpads that stamp 
on the first try..no more felt! The ribbon and cardstock 
matching, along with DSP (designer series paper)..

I attend a meeting once a month with wonderful Uplines. 
I signed up for the card swap in Jan for Feb, the theme "sympathy"..
I love this stamp set, the Label framelits dies ...Pool Party, crumb cake and 
soft swede cardstock..Lacy Brocade Embossing folder, and the scallop trim border punch,
what an awesome combination. I kept the card simple to reflect its saying.
There is so much more you can do with this particular card, its unbelievable.


Using the same concept, I used the stamp set 
Crosses of Hope, These were for a swap for a stamp camp
I attended last July, that is what I meant about what you can do
to a card, adding embellishments such as a pearl, cutting the stamped
imaged (Cross) and adhering..simply in love with this set.

I love teaching new ideas, sharing and offering what all I can do...
if you are interested and want to learn more, contact me and I 
will help you get on your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment