Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Last Trip

Well its been a few weeks, sorry! I have been working alot lately and coming home and not getting much done on here! Though I will tell you, dates are set and I will be showing some new things soon on here..yay. Savanna started ballet, lets just say that Donna Downey book I bought, I actually did a page of her being fitted for her ballet/tap shoes and leotard/leggings (if you know me, then you know I took my camera)!! I took pictures of her with the girls heading to their class on her first night...she looked so adorable..though I need to work on getting her hair to stay in that bun!! I am excited about the second page to be done..once I return!

October brings back Fall, I have been inspired to get some things done around the house, changing up decor and getting things the way I want them! After spending an afternoon with my buddy Pam, scrapping of course, her house is what I miss about my house in Va Beach..once we moved here..it was not long after we got our lil granddaughter, so my time went out the door! Now its BACK..I am playing and having some creative fun with my house. It's inspiring.....what can I say!

I will be instructing classes at AAS starting in October. Once I return from this last trip that is, I will be working in the Scrapbook room getting it all in order, I am excited..so watch for my classes and the display coming soon.

Dates for these classes:
Wednesday Oct 28th Fall Is Here...two pg layout.
Saturday November 7th Christmas Times...Mini Album
Saturday December 5th Christmas Times...Mini Album (holding two classes for this one)
Wednesday December 9th Christmas Times Layout

More could be added but these dates are set !!

I will be adding pictures of what I have been doing once I return. I hope everyone has a great week.

Tip for This week: Try using your QK embossing die using Heavy Duty tinfoil. I would love to see what you came up with, send me a picture at ScrappinNChattin@aim.com and you could have yours posted on the blog here!!

hugs to all...

Well we are heading out in the morning for a week, camping at our spot in the Mountains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment