Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Is Here

Fall's Beauty

A Fall Center Piece For the Kitchen Table, I found this watering can at Hobby Lobby while visiting in Alabama. Just one of my buys there while visiting my uncle.
This is Fall's Beauty Class at All About Scrapbooks I will be doing on October 28th. I put my QK Silhouette to work big time and came up with Fall's Beauty. Call 436-4300 to reserve your spot. All you see (not pictures) are pre-cut for students. $20.00

I have been out of the loop getting back from our Trip to the Mountains. We had a wonderful time. Though I have to say, I love the colors of Fall, while there we were seeing some beautiful changing in the leaves, which is early for that time of year.

Another project I took on was making my Cuddlebug's Birthday Invitations. I looked everywhere for Balleerina party supplies and invitations, as she wants a Ballerina theme party, all over the place! I have been so busy with work, decorating the home for Fall, working on my layout and Recipe swap! Just not enough time in the day! I am working more hours these days to help Tara at work to get the product back into our computer system.

Getting Ready for a wonderful Fall Season, soon I will be adding labels to showcase what I have been working on and keeping it updated.

Have a Blessed Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment