Monday, October 12, 2009

Ballerina Invitation Second Set

Quickutz came out with the Paper Doll...and tons of Outfits..and one of those outfit dies was the ballet clothes...so you know I had to get that!! I am loving this die! I had to make one of the invitations using this adorable die! Savanna wears Black Leotard/Pink Leggings/Pink Ballet Slippers...though on this one I had to add the Tutu....hahahaha...I so cannot wait to get her "costumes"..she will have two..for her recital..one for Ballet and another for tap!!!

I also added to the sidebar to keep on here..the 12x12 layout of her getting fitted at Dance Outfitters in Chespeake. I used tulle to add the Tutu..even though she does not have that yet..but I just had to Thank My Best Bud for this great idea..she had it in her stash..as I was at her house scrapping and did not take my ribbons..(me without my ribbons..shame..holding head down..) I am very please with this layout..as it was a sad time..the camera setting with mirrors in the store was not cooperating one bit..so there are blurry pictures...so what could I do..I used white acrylic paint (Airondack Dabber) with a small dauber..and lightly went around the pictures..to sofen the picture! The second layout is in the works..and I will post soon..as today I spent the day organizing all her BARBIES...and I had to finish the last few invitations for her party..

I even got bold and posted the Fall's Beauty on Two Peas..and the invites from the first set...go check it out and vote !! The next few days will be busy so I thought I would do this now..as I am gonna be working for the two days and both nights I have things going on.

Hope Everyone enjoys my pictures and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment