Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas






Well I have been working on the new QK Release, Gingerbread Dies..Here are some pictures...stages of the Mini Album in progress, soon to be in All About Scrapbooks for a class on Dec 5th, more information will be coming soon, if you are interested in signing up, call and get on my list or email me, then once I get to the store, I will call and get your payment for the class. This paper is By BoBunny St Nick, so please understand before I start cutting all the pieces, I need payment. If you have never taken my classes, please join us, I promise lots of laughs and fun making something special. I will do my best to keep this album under $50. I am so excited....and here are some preview of the pages in its stages...I am giddy over this album, and I have not began the embellishing..hahahaha. These pictures are just previews of the stages they are in at this time, more pictures to come once complete. I have already had people putting their names down for this class, so call ASAP. Embellishments include stickles, tags, printed lists for pockets, etc. So look for it soon in the store hanging up, completed with photos and embellishments.

If you are interested in the Sentiment Tiles, let me know, class is waiting on cost for tiles and then posted. That will be first week in December I believe.

All About Scrapbooks have new products coming in, K&Company Christmas line, Making Memories 3D stickers, etc..come check us out.


No comments:

Post a Comment