Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Christmas Past






Tis the season...here are some more sneak peaks of the Christmas Mini Album....using silhouette designs, revolution designs, icicles...star dust pen, the new uniball impact pen silver...we now have gold $ silver to go with the black & white...awesome! Love how it writes..traces..and looks!!! I love the tree and the snowman...the pictures are tinted and then printed..found that they looked so much better than the original scanned image! go figure! I am having tons of fun making this special album, its "My Christmas Past"...Call for sign up for this class on December 5th, $45 ...well worth the outcome of this special album.....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!! I can't wait for the class Valerie... Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought you loved it earlier today, wait till you see it with the snap rings..the Bazz plastic...and ribbon...now to get the ornaments punched out and the stamps in gear...then I am DONE...and hopefully we have enough time slotted for this...hahahaha thank you Nicole..

    ReplyDelete