Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree




Oh Christmas Tree, my favorite time of the year, The most wonderful Time of the Year...

Hello everyone..I have been so busy, shopping for Christmas, working, keeping up with the house and the most wonderful part of this time..raising my granddaughter.I have also been upstairs working hard to bring two classes together. The Christmas Mini Album "My Christmas Past" is one that has turned out to be big! Only one more spot available, however, if there are unpaid reservation, that would open up another spot. I am hoping to bring home my Epic 6 home soon. That would mean lots of work being done at the dining room table pre-cutting all the paper.

Sentiment Tiles class, Thursday December 3rd, $22.50, you will complete four tiles with four quotes. The display was made by Jackie, Bob & Rogene's daughter. We have chosen similar color tiles and four quotes to be cut in vinyl. These make a wonderful gift for the last minute gift, yet a special touch to any home. Reserve your spot.

ATC's w/Valerie is up at the store. This wonderful little ATC holder is awesome. This class is reserved for 10 spots, eight as of today. Come join me on Saturday December 19th from 12-6 for a day of laughs, believe me when I say, We Rock that Classroom...with lots of fun. Either keep your ATC project or simply gife as a gift. Using various pattern paper and the ATC punch, I have created a little treasure that I will "cherish"......

All About Scrapbooks has great deals going on, so stop on by...Check out www.aas.typepad.com, link is located here on my blog. Make sure you stop by and see what else is on sale, Quickutz, pattern paper, trimmer, QK pink binder for $11.99, Gingerbread 12 inch border $11.99, Santa 4x4 die only $9.99 and much more. Limited Edition Grand CC Katie, only $49.00

Check out the classes and call and reserve your spot.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays...Hope you can join me on any one of the classes...


No comments:

Post a Comment