Monday, December 14, 2009

Tis The Season....





Tis the Season....

I have been quite busy these past few weeks. I am happy to say that as of this past weekend and today...as I have been sick..with bad cold..I got all the Christmas Cards done and ready for the mail tomorrow..We had a great time..me and a friend..what was great was I would cough...take cough stuff...go back to the table..in pj's and keep going...or If I needed to..go lay down..and watch a movie...and rest...I used quite a few stamps..and a few revolution dies to make a few of the cards...I love snowmen..and of course that was fun..building the snowman with his arms and hat...changing out colored scarfs...all thanks to my purchase of Stamping Up product..and hosting a get together here at my house..i was able to get snowbuddies..yay..!! here are a few cards..i created..hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment