Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look like Christmas....

Frosty was built early 2010, we actually had SNOW...isnt he adorable...Thanks to Savanna, Papa and Tina...

Oh my...The Christmas Tree is up, the stockings are hung, the outside is lit up, we had our first snow! Presents are being bought and wrapped! I love Christmas..birth of Jesus Christ. I love to share all the good things he brings to us.

Update: I have been really down..sick! Gone alot from traveling this year to getting sick..not a good year for us! Alabama saw alot of me...with my Uncle Austin and the cousins, Uncle Austin is now resting and up there with grandma and granddaddy and other families. Savanna got sick after a trip camping which put her in the hospital...a virus that took alot out of her! She is healthy and full of energy now though. Then I got back problems and go to dr, ended up with Diabetes as a diagnosis ..a week in the hospital and out of work for a few months to recoup ...well I am going back tomorrow, Monday for my first day back..at work. I miss all my customers and friends..it will be good to get out of the house again! My dad is in the hospital and has the same thing as my uncle had..he will be going home today though. Prayers are always welcome.

Now onto more creative news, I have a layout to be put up soon. I will be teaching on the concept of the layout next month! It will be awesome....and its DONE...haha. I love it when I am ahead of the game..hehehehe. I will post a pic soon!!! I am working on a baby album for my friend show just now had her baby yesterday..Haylee Michelle..ADORABLE...yes, I went to the hospital to see her and the baby..held the baby and I just melt..OMGOSH..she is precious..Congratulations, and I can't wait to add these pictures to the album and get that rolling, being I have a stack of baby embellies and paper to get it going...yay!!

Life is amazing, challenging, and most of all precious...please take time out to recognize those in need and the Children..This time of year is scary for me to think about with Children being Abused and Neglected...Reflect on your childhood and Pray for those who are growing up without a childhood. Merry Christmas..More pictures and fun Creative projects to be posted soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment