Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's The New Year

2012...January WOW...

I am hanging in there..been a rough 2011, 2012 has been a lil better..but sick! Blood Sugars are not helping matters..but I push through..not much choice! How many of you made New Years Resolutions? Do you dare to share? Well I did..and one of them has already started..in Dec, Smoke Free ..I quit..yes Again..so pray..REAL HARD cuz I am not confident...in this lifestyle..Second..Back to Scrapbooking MORE..and that started..I went last weekend Friday night ..and all Day Saturday...with my sis and a friend.  We had a blast..and can't wait to do it again!

Week from Friday I will be heading to Atlantic Beach for Scrapping..with friends..I am so excited...got lots to plan between now and then..and pack! I have been on Facebook...click like on page and look for great links and finds..  http://www.facebook.com/pages/ScrappinNChattin/189007331110794?sk=wall

Savanna as you all know, is growing!!!!!!! someone please make her stop..lol. You know those monster high dolls? she loves those..well I found online some great stamps ..gonna be sharing those as soon as I get to use them...THEY JUST CAME TODAY..woot woot...

Stampin Up...yep doing another club with Pam Ticen...Loving it..of course..and just getting out that one night for just cards is awesome..which leads me to teaching again..here at my home and I might have another avenue..yep..working hard on that..but for now..I am sticking to scrapbooking and cards..thats what I do..projects here and there..that the plan for now.

I am one lucky gal..I am Very Blessed. So far the two main things in the new year and I am doing it! Share what you are doing...I will post one layout that I started for the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment