Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pockets of My Love Mini Album

I have been working on this adorable mini album.  I will be teaching this as a class in February. If you are interested in the class, please contact me, as I can put you in contact as well with the gal setting up our place to hold classes & crops. Price and date to come soon.






The two page layout Class, A Day in the Snow will be held Saturday Feb 5, 2011 at 2 pm.  If you are interested in a kit, please comment and I will get your information. I will also be putting together a Ustream video on my classes. The Class/Kit $18.00.

All the goodies to go with the Pockets of My Loves mini album..oh it was fun shopping! Best therapy out there if you can do it. I look for the sales as well. I bought a few extra things you will see in the picture, brad setter..takes getting the hang of..but we shall see. I just love the ribbon! The materials! and The BUTTONS...so adorable..on the mini album pages!!!!!!








Keep an eye on ScrappinNChattin FB page, linked to my reg FB account. I put up lots of sneak peeks for CHA which is coming up quick..I so cannot wait to share those....hopefully soon.

Been keeping busy with Savanna and my scrapbook room, which came to a hault yesterday as blood sugars bottomed out, will get back on track in the next few days..meaning no more all nighters scrapping..LOL..I am so blessed to be able to have the medicines that I have, Diabetes is tricky and ya gotta stay on top of it.

I will work on my About Me book once the Pockets of my loves album is done...yay..love both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment