Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lots of Changes...

Well its January 2011 and already facing new changes in my life. After working for All About Scrapbooks for four and a half years, sadly our favorite local scrapbook store is closing down! 12 years in business is awesome for a store and with this economy. Therefore, I will be making a new way for me, I am teaching classes from home! We will see how that goes and hopefully be able to keep in contact with a lot of friends from AAS. Which leads me to the first class..Schedule Saturday February 5, 2011.  "A Day in the Snow" This two page layout will inspire you to get those snow pictures out that you just took and put them on this fun layout.  Cost of class $18. If you cannot make the class, don't worry, I will do up a kit for you. Everything with a picture of the layout will be in the kit, exception of the Stickles used on the snowman. I used Ice Stickles, you can use any of the clear sparkley stickles. I am working on a video for the techniques I used...stay tuned for that to come. 

This is the complete layout. Crate Paper line Snowday, Lifestyle die (QK) Snowman. 


Another project going is my Inspired All About Me album is in the works. Wow..I am using a combination of different lines from Webster's..and I am loving it!! Here is a sneak peak..

I can definately create a class out of this, however, You may have these products at home, if you are interested, let me know and we can sit down and def go over it!! I love creating and inspiring..as I am told that I do..so why not just put it out there and inspire you to get creative..everyone has that creativity in their blood!! 


I am going to miss my outlet at AAS..my co-workers/friends. I am going to work hard here and get my classes here set so that everyone still has a place to learn and be creative..

Pages in progress...

Update on the family life:
Savanna is still keeping me busy, with her preschool and dance, AWANAS..she is getting back into the groove of it all after a long Christmas Break..I am happy that break is over! LOL. My daughter is 18 weeks pregnant and in Washington State. I miss her so much!! My son is doing well and growing into a responsible man at the age of 21 he has been working for MHI for a few years now. I am very proud of him. Gabbi and Sammy are quite the characters, and Minnie and Charlie, they have not met yet, I hope it stays that way for awhile. So that is the happening in my life. Thank you to all of you who have shared your time with me. I will miss you at AAS and hopefully see you here on line or on my FB ScrappinNChattin page, which linked to my regular Facebook account. So you will be seeing alot there as well.

Happy New Year and God Bless You All
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment