Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter CHA 2011 Sneak Peeks..OH MY

Have you been wondering what is coming, I have and let me tell ya a few things, today Maya Road sent out their first sneak peek and I am drooling, as you all know me, I am a chipboard mini album junkie! Plainly put, but I do love the new ones out.  Check out their Sneak Peeks and let me know which is your favorite for release. http://mayaroad.typepad.com/mayaroad/2011/01/day-1-of-maya-road-sneak-peek-week.html ! You will find that I am on their facebook as well and love to watch the blog! MR...I can't wait for your products to hit the shelves...

Other news, My paper addiction is ...well...just that! However, I am loving this Webster line, They showed their lines coming out at CHA and we all are drooling! Paper is something that will make that statement, make that whole project or layout just pop.  I can't get enough of Websters..and I am gonna go nuts until I can get my hands on it.  Check out my facebook ScrappinNChattin for all the updates that go on with Winter CHA ..2011. I have posted links for you to enjoy seeing..as well.

MR put out the cutes Enjoy..

2 comments:

  1. hi! all the new cha releases are killing me! did you see the glubers from cosmo cricket? they're 3 inch glue dots! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH...wow..I am overwhelmed with all the new paper coming out..and drooling..big time..how are you doing Becky...

    ReplyDelete